B2B GLOBAL INC 2109 LEESVILE AVE AVENEL, NJ 07001
1- 732 986 3328
1. What documents do we need for overseas shipment of commercial shipments?
You need Invoice & packing list for sure; you also need B13 if your shipment value is more than $2000.
2. What is B13?
B13 is Canada’s Customs Declaration Form submitted to Canada customs.
3. How do I calculate Dimensional weight for Air shipment?
Dimensional weight (LBS) =
L x W x H
(KG) = L x W x H
L = Length
W = Width
H = Height
4. How do the carriers charge for the weight of shipment?
Whichever is higher, DIM or Actual; the carriers charge higher side.
5. What is the difference between courier and airfreight service?
Courier is Door to Door while Airfreight is Airport to Airport service. Transit time is same but you get huge saving in heavy shipments.
6. Are all the shipments insured?
No, you need to buy insurance.
7. Can you handle import shipment from China.?
Yes, we can handle Air, Ocean and Courier shipments from China.
8. How much we save through B2B in overseas courier shipments?
Guaranteed 50% off from published FedEx or DHL Rates.